Unlock opportunities of the future and get the 7R’s of logistics right by putting data and future-ready technology at the heart of your business.
Hyper-Connectedness for Efficiency, Time, and Speed
Today’s era of Logistics 4.0, the key to sustained success and growth is to create visibility and connectivity throughout the value chain.
With the global surge in e-commerce, comes a range of intricate challenges for the logistics industry including rapidly changing market and consumer expectations, increasingly complex supply chain structures as well as rising costs of resources. Digital transformation of your logistics business can help augment and evolve business processes, operating models, and social/organizational to offer a way to build resilience and lead your market.
Digital Transformation Can Help You
From perfection to uniqueness
Shorten Cycle Time
High speed and minimal time are synonymous with competitive advantage for the logistics industry. With Robotic Process Automation to automate time-consuming processes, and ultra-connectivity among devices with IoT to accelerate decision-making can help companies keep pace with needs of the times.
Reduce Damage & Losses
In an industry with higher chances of wear and tear, to avoid skyrocketing operational costs related to damages, replacements due to poor maintenance. Implement innovative technologies such as data analytics, the cloud, and the Internet of Things (IoT) in combination with AI/ML-driven solutions to identify gaps and address them before they are too late.
Digital transformation can not only optimize existing processes for better ROI but also open up new opportunities for logistics companies. Better visibility through hyper-connectivity and more efficient forecasting from real-time insights, can lead to better resource allocation, scheduling, and collaboration with other shared logistics vendors.
- Better handling and analysis of big data
- Demand forecasting precision
- Real-time decision-making enablement
- Aids better contingency planning
- Improved last-mile delivery
Custom Apps & Platforms
- Heightened flexibility to optimize routes and delivery schedules
- Continuous vehicle and fleet movement tracking
- Optimal maintenance monitoring and scheduling
- Improved driver efficiency
- Enhanced user experience
- Improved ROI
- Automated shipment scheduling and tracking
- Minimized low-value manual processes
- Expedited invoicing
- Automated order/inventory tracking for customers
- Faster access to valuable insights
- Improved scalability
- Lower OpEx
- Ease of adoption
- Aids supply chain connectedness
Here are our thoughts on the latest in technology, and some compelling stories of our shared success.
Invoice Process Automation for a Logistics Management Company
The client wanted to automate invoice collection, read data, reconcile and approve for pay...
- 3000+ invoices handled by bots per month
- Reduced FTE for exception handling from 5 to 1
- Unattended bots operate 24*7*365
- Invoice processing time reduced from 6 mins to 30 secs
Transportation Management Solution for a Logistics Tech Provider
The solution was built using an MVC architecture pattern with SaaS model deployment. Codev...
- 60K unique platform users
- 30% Reduction in dynamic forecasting cost
- 24*7 Real-time supply chain visibility
- ERP & CRM Systems Seamlessly Integrated
Conversational AI in Customer Service: Why Your Business Needs It?
In a world where customers are increasingly expecting near-instant gratification, the trick to keeping the customer happy is to be always available to them and being highly responsive to their online interactions. They help businesses significantly reduce costs and priceless minutes off each interaction.Read More →
Logistics Industry Trends 2022: Exploring The Possible Future
Like most of the other industries, logistics is currently confronting a whopping change, with new customer expectations, business models and numerous start-ups cropping up everywhere. There a zillion ways the industry could combat these challenges and pave way for the visible next. Let’s explore all those by looking at the logistics industry trends for 2022 and further.Read More →